Injuries are an unfortunate reality of life, especially for athletes and people with an active lifestyle. No one is immune to bumps and bruises, strains, and sprains. But that doesn't mean there is no hope for you to do your favorite activities or miss out on all the fun. You can still stay active, even when dealing with an injury.
One option is to use ankle braces with laces. These braces can provide pain relief and help you get back on your toes sooner. If you are looking for the best ankle support brace with laces on the market today, check out this roundup review!
1. Zenith Lace Up Ankle Brace
Zenith highlights its durable ankle braces, which are made of neoprene and nylon materials put together through double-stitched seams. With these, no matter what strenuous activities you engage in, from sports, jogging, hiking, and even wrestling, you know that you have reliable ankle support that can handle your activities and serve you for a long time.
With the Zenith brace, you are also ensured that your ankles are kept still for healing from an injury. Just adjust the laces according to the compression you are comfortable with. Then, wrap another figure eight ankle strap layer for more support stability.
- The ankle brace has an open heel and toe design making it breathable
- Made of durable materials
- Fits both left and right foot
- Sold not in pairs but a single brace per pack
2. McDavid Ankle Brace With Laces
One of the most important considerations when buying foot support is the product weight. Of course, lightweight material allows people to still move quickly and easily. The McDavid ankle brace is made of a single layer of polyester, making it lightweight and a great option for athletes.
The support and injury protection is ensured because you can adjust the ankle support shoe laces’ compression. There are also figure six straps that mimic athletic tapes to ensure the ankle won't budge. The padded lining and secured brace closures ensure that the brace fits perfectly.
- Has an open toe design for breathability
- Adjustable laces and straps
- Can fit both left and right foot
- Has a single piece only per purchase
- Does not have an open-heel design
3. Shock Doctor Gel Lace-Up Ankle Brace
If you are looking for a sleek, straightforward, uncomplicated ankle brace, you can check out the Shock Doctor gel lace-up brace. The brand removes the straps and levels up their brace by pre-shaping it to how the ankle, heels, and arch will be shaped with straps or athletic tapes. With that, you only need to adjust the lace for brace compression.
Even when you have an injury, you'll feel comfortable using the Shock Doctor because the gel cushion serves as a shock absorber and gives the brace a better fit.
- Has a visually pleasing design
- Available in black and white colors
- Has an open heel and toe design for breathability
- Ankle size is the basis of the size and not the mainstream shoe sizes, so you need to know your ankle size.
4. Med Spec Ankle Stabilizer
When you are active and engaged in activities that pressure the feet, you are more prone to ankle inversion and eversion and other ankle and joint injuries. The Med Spec ankle stabilizer is foot support to prevent these unfortunate conditions and also help you heal if you are suffering from them.
Tighten the lace of the brace to give the ankle the right compression. And for additional stability, make sure to wrap the figure-eight straps with proper tightness. The ankle brace has a simplistic design, but it's durable because it is made of nylon.
- Comes with helpful instructions for first-time users
- Has an open-toe and heel design for comfort and breathability
- Available in black and white colors
- You need to go the extra mile of measuring your ankle circumference to get the right size.
5. Bodyprox Ankle Support Brace
When you have an active lifestyle, exercising and being on the go is part of your life. So, even on days when you have an ankle injury, you cannot help but let the show go on. You can make this possible without suffering pain later by using the Bodyprox ankle support brace.
You can immobilize your ankle to let it heal from any injury by tightening the lace for compression. The figure six straps of the brace, on the other hand, will serve as additional reinforcement to avoid ankle inversion, aversion, and sprain. There is also an ankle cuff to secure the strap and lace and additional ankle support.
- You can base the size of your ankle brace on your shoe size.
- Has an open heel and toe design
- Has a finger loop to adjust and pull the brace easily
- Sold only in a single brace per pack
Injuries are a part of life, but that doesn't mean you’ll halt your life and stop doing what you love. If you're dealing with an ankle injury, we hope that wearing any of these lace-up ankle braces can keep you away from pain, enforce faster healing, and allow you to remain active. The lace will give your ankle the necessary compression, while the straps will reinforce the bottom and side of the ankles to avoid their movement. As you remain active, wearing an ankle brace will help you heal faster. If you need more information about ankle braces, feel free to read through more of our blogs.