What would a typical customer look for when buying a metatarsal arch pad online? The answer may vary per individual, but here's one definite factor: the number of ratings. When you spot a product with over a thousand reviews, wouldn't you check that out and trust it more?
That's a good thing. After all, it isn't easy to evaluate a product with fewer reviews. However, that's not always the case. Some incredible metatarsal pads for shoes lie around the hundred clans: products with over a hundred ratings. That's actually a lot, but some people still find it inadequate. For that reason, we've created this roundup for you!
We found six metatarsal pads, with reviews by the hundreds, that are just as good as those with thousands.
6 Incredible Metatarsal Support Pads Reviewed by Hundreds of Amazon Customers
Do you often experience pain in your feet or toes? Do you find your shoes a little uncomfortable and are looking for a preventive solution? If so, you will greatly benefit from a metatarsal pad. They are designed for anyone who's worn, been wearing, or will wear conventional footwear for long periods.
We've got you covered with six awesome findings!
1. Hapad Longitudinal Metatarsal Arch Support Pads
The first product on our list is affordable and contains an Amazon's Choice tag. Would you still shy away from it because of a mere 120 ratings? The ratings are also high, so there's no reason not to check it out.
- Conditions Treated: Flat feet, pronation, ball-of-foot pain, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, sore feet, Morton's neuroma, and high arches
- Material: Natural wool felt
- Primary Function: All-in-one arch and metatarsal support
- Sizes: Children's, XS, S, M, L, and XL (specific sizes differ by gender)
- Colors: White and brown
- Dual support (metatarsal and scaphoid pads) to the medial and metatarsal arch
- Promote natural foot motion and positioning
- Adhesive support to keep the pad in place and prevent slipping inside your shoes
- It's a bit uncomfortable and hard for some.
2. Mars Wellness Gel Ball-of-Foot Cushions
This one costs $10 less but has more reviews than the first product. Let's see what the Mars Wellness Metatarsal Cushions can help you with!
- Conditions Treated: Metatarsalgia, Fat Pad Atrophy, Neuroma, and burning sensations
- Material: Gel
- Primary Function: Ball of foot insole and pain reliever
- Colors: Colorless
- A self-stick system promotes easy application and fits inside any footwear.
- The adhesive wears out fast, so the pads don't stay in place.
3. Moon Health Metatarsal Pads for Foot Pain Relief
The 6-pack Moon Health Metatarsal Pads are even more affordable than the previous two. It's no pain, all gain in less than $10!
- Conditions Treated: Foot callus irritation, Metatarsalgia, and Morton's Neuroma
- Material: Wool felt
- Primary Function: Callus relief pads
- Colors: White
- The 3M Adhesive keeps the pads in place and does not leave a sticky residue on your shoes or feet.
- It's not flexible for various footwear and provides slight metatarsal relief.
4. Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Pads
Let's raise the price with some good-quality pads for athletes. But don't worry. You can also use the Pro-Tec pads even if you're not doing sports. In fact, using these pads can give you superior benefits to regular pads!
- Conditions Treated: Morton's Neuroma, ball-of-foot pain, Metatarsalgia, bursitis, and fallen metatarsal arch
- Material: Premium EVA
- Primary Function: Pain relief and shock absorption on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th metatarsal heads
- Sizes: M and L (see size chart for specific measurements by gender)
- Colors: Black
- Peel and Stick System helps you locate and adjust the exact foot area in need of relief.
- They're quite uncomfortable to wear and do not stick well.
5. PowerStep Metatarsal Cushions
Here's the product with the highest number of ratings on our list. The PowerStep pads give off a refreshing color, something you might prefer over standard white or beige pads.
- Conditions Treated: Metatarsalgia, forefoot pain, and Morton's Neuroma
- Material: Microcellular polyurethane
- Primary Function: Pain relief and metatarsal bone positioning
- Sizes: Small and Regular (see size chart for specific measurements per gender)
- Colors: Blue
- Adhesive tape tab backing helps keep the cushioning in place.
- Ambidextrous structure to accommodate your left and right foot.
- These pads can be too small for some and stick too much on footwear.
6. Zucnana 12-Piece Reusable Metatarsal Pads for Women
The last item on our list is an inexpensive set of met support for hardworking women. Check what's in store for you and be the next addition to the 600+ product ratings.
- Conditions Treated: Forefoot pain, Morton's Neuroma, pressure on metatarsal bones, calluses, plantar fasciitis, and bunions
- Material: Medical-grade silicone gel
- Primary Function: Ball-of-foot cushioning and pain relief
- Sizes: Universal
- Colors: Black, beige, and colorless
- Self-Adhesive Backing to keep the pads in place all day long. The manufacturer recommends washing them with warm water if the pads aren't sticking enough.
- These pads can be too thick and hard for your preference.
A Hundred Reviews Don't Fall Short Against Thousands
Not all metatarsal pads are created equal. Some have more than 1,000 reviews on Amazon, while others have about 100 or less. So, which one should you buy? That depends on what you need and prefer, but keep in mind that you shouldn't rely on ratings alone. At the same time, it’s an important factor, so take your choices seriously.
Some of the best arch support with metatarsal pad products might not have enough exposure until now, and it's the perfect time to hype them up for more people to see! We hope this list helps with your purchase.
Meanwhile, if you're not satisfied with this roundup, feel free to explore our blog categories on the top navigation bar for more foot care articles, product reviews, and buying guides.