Do your feet feel exhausted after a long day standing? Do you have warts or blisters? Are your feet always sweaty after wearing shoes? Do you have heel pains, ball of foot pain, and other aching foot conditions? Fortunately for you, there's one brand that can solve all your foot problems.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the different Dr. Scholl’s shoe insole replacements. We’ll list down their unique features so you can take your pick and decide which one is best for your foot needs. Continue reading below to learn more about it!
A Comprehensive Guide On Dr. Scholl’s Shoe Insoles
Your feet are an extraordinary part of your body. With the proper care and support, there's no stopping you from doing great things. We like to help you reach greater lengths and take better care of your feet. So we've prepared a list of shoe insoles that can change and boost your daily routines.
Dr. Scholl’s MEMORY FIT Insoles
If your daily activity requires standing for long periods or walking around often, your feet can't help but be tired even when the day's work is not yet over. Good thing that Dr. Scholl’s Memory Fit Insoles is designed to give you comfort and more energy to your steps, so your feet stay supported and energized throughout the whole day.
- These insoles are designed with soft pillow cushioning to battle foot and leg fatigue caused by tired and overworked muscles.
- The memory fit foam adapts to the shape of your foot to provide ultimate comfort and relieve the tension from the pressure points that hurt the most.
- The insoles feature a massaging gel technology that massages your feet every time you move so your feet feel less stressed and more energized.
- These insoles are available for men and women. You can even use this as your Hey Dude replacement insoles because they fit any shoe and are guaranteed to give your comfort and that additional bounce to your steps.
- Some customers report that, though it works well on comfort, the insoles fall apart after four to six weeks of use. If you want to continue using these insoles, it can be costly.
- Using this as a replacement for your insoles can make them slippery inside the shoes. Many users recommended that it is better to put this on top of your shoes' original insole for better footing.
Dr. Scholl's Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles
If you're a fitness enthusiast or an athlete, these insoles might be the one for you. When you jog, run, or play intense physical sports, it takes a toll on your foot. Over fatigue can cause pain, and sometimes a misstep can cause injuries. Fortunately, Dr. Scholl’s Athletic Series Fitness Walking Insoles are scientifically designed for active persons to protect their feet as they play harder.
- These Dr. Scholl's Fitness Insoles are designed to absorb shock from running, jumping, and impactful steps you make so your legs, feet, and lower back receive less stress that can cause aches and inflammation.
- You use this as your Nike replacement insoles because of its ActivePerform feature. It has reinforced heel support to protect your heels from impacts that can cause injury, and it has flexible arch support that allows you to do your full range of motion in every step without potential twists or muscle strain.
- Some users report that certain socks make the insole slippery, making it hard to run or do exercise, and sometimes could cause you to slip.
- The insoles can be trimmed to fit your running shoes perfectly, but when done wrong, the sharp edges can cause discomfort or stabbing pain in your toes.
Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics
The next in line from Dr. Scholl's insoles are perfect for individuals suffering from foot conditions and make everyday work exhausting. Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics aims to reduce the pain and pressure you feel in your heel so you can walk with ease all day long.
- These Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics can handle multiple foot conditions at once. It has a properly contoured heel cup that accommodates your entire heel in the proper positions to give comfort. It also includes arch support and enough cushioning in front of the foot to ease the pain in the ball of your foot.
- The full length of the insole has a shock guard technology that absorbs the shock in every step, so you feel less tired and strained at the end of the day and help reduce the pain you feel first thing in the morning.
- These orthotic insoles are easy to clean. Just wipe it with a damp cloth to maintain its quality and appearance.
- These insoles are bigger compared to standard shoe inserts. Make sure to use this on a shoe bigger than your normal shoe size. We recommend this for Ugg replacement insoles because they are bulky and spacious enough to fit these replacement inserts.
Dr. Scholl's Soft Cushioning Insoles for High Heels
Do you like wearing high and glamorous heels but hate the painful sensation? Don't worry. You can look chic all-day and all-night without that discomfort with Dr. Scholl's Soft Cushioning Insoles for High Heels. These insoles are specially made for the ladies who like to make a statement with their fancy shoes.
- These insoles feature a cushion flex technology that gives your arch comfort specifically. Wearing high heels is stressful for your arch, so this insole provides more flexibility on your arch as you move, targeting the ball of the foot and relieving fatigue.
- The top layer of the insole is made from a soft cloth that keeps your feet dry and fresh all day. These insoles are also excellent for peep shoes, dress shoes, pump shoes, and casual shoes.
- The insoles are available for women in sizes 6 to 10 inches. It also has a ¾ length design that fits your shoes perfectly so they won't feel tight and crowd your toes.
- The bottom layer of the insoles doesn't have an adhesive for it to stick on your shoes. Instead, we recommend reinforcing the insoles with glue so they won't budge as you move.
- The insoles are paper-thin, so if you use high heels daily, expect that you will need to replace the insoles often.
Dr. Scholl's ULTRACOOL Insoles
Do your feet get sweaty when you wear shoes that make them slippery and uncomfortable? And after all day or wearing shoes, does it smell? Sweat harbors bacteria, causing your feet to develop a bad odor, and we have just the right shoe inserts for you. Dr. Scholl’s ULTRACOOL Insoles has a triple action technology: Odor protection with activated charcoals, cooling vents, and all-day supportive cushioning. These may be your Skechers replacement insoles to keep your sneakers from smelling.
- Activated charcoal is widely used as an odor neutralizer. It's mainly used for cars, gyms, and lockers. Dr. Scholl's uses activated charcoal for their Odor-X technology with their ULTRACOOL insoles to ensure your feet are comfortable and odor-free all day long.
- The insoles feature Aircool vents with a honeycomb design to promote airflow and make a breathable layer to prevent your feet from bacteria build-up and sweating.
- These insoles are washing machine safe. In addition, many customers report that the insole stays intact and performs well after washing. Some even claim to use the insoles for more than a year without the need to replace them.
- You can trim the insoles to fit your shoes perfectly. These are available for purchase in two pairs so that you can use them alternately for fresher and more comfortable feet.
- Excessive sweat can leak into the charcoal and stain your shoes. Make sure to wear socks when using these insoles. If your feet are extremely sweaty, sometimes the charcoal fails to do its job. For situations like this, it's better to check with your doctor.
- After a few uses, the insoles tend to shrink. So, when you trim the insoles to fit your shoes, make sure to leave an allowance so they fully cover your feet.
Say Goodbye to Your Foot Pain
Your feet can take anywhere you want as long as you take good care of them. It may be an unnoticeable body part, but it's essential for our day-to-day living. So whether you're an athlete, a busy working person, healing from a foot injury, a party goer, or have sweaty feet, Dr. Scholl's insoles are the solution to your foot problems.
We hope this list of replacement insoles helps you find the perfect insoles for your everyday footwear. You can visit your blogs for review and buying guides to help you make a more informed choice for other foot care needs.