As we grow older, our body goes through several changes. Our toes are not an exemption, although the change may seem unnoticeable.
Also, our daily activities and the shoes we wear can affect the growth of our feet. And when we neglect our foot health, it often leads to several foot conditions and deformities. Yet, we hardly bat an eye until we are in pain.
Fortunately for you, simple foot devices can improve your overall health. In this blog post, we'll look at different silicone toe dividers that effectively give comfort and help you fight certain foot conditions.
So, if you're looking for a solution for foot pains and want to maintain the health and beauty of your feet, keep reading!
Our Top 3 Picks for Silicone Toe Spreaders
If you're going to invest in your foot health, make sure to pick products worth your money. They should be effective, safe to use, and affordable.
We’d like to help you out in your search for the best toe separators. So we’ve picked out three highly recommended products and listed their unique features and drawbacks. Check them out.
Dr. Frederick’s Original Hammer Toes Treatment Set
A common indication of hammertoes is an abnormal bend on the middle joint of your toes. Hammertoes can be uncomfortable and sometimes painful. But you don't need to rush into surgery at once. A more affordable way to treat your hammertoes is available, and that’s through Dr. Frederick’s Hammer Toe Gel.
- The soft material of Dr. Frederick’s Toe Spacers keeps your toes aligned and prevents them from rubbing to relieve discomfort and pressure.
- The gel loop fits all toe sizes. It is stretchable to accommodate various sizes without the tight feeling.
- Many users reported that they felt immediate results upon using the toe separators. They could easily sleep through the night without discomfort. Meanwhile, others reported that they could walk better while using these silicone toe spacers for hammertoes.
- Coupled with physical therapy, this product effectively straightens hammertoes.
- The product is available for purchase in four pieces at a discounted price, giving great value for your money.
- Some users reported that the band is too soft to give any kind of support or relieve pain from the hammertoe. In addition, the band occasionally breaks when used with shoes.
- Because of the softness of the band, the loops tend to loosen more quickly than other brands, especially when you have thick and rounded toes. As a result, you'll have to replace it more often.
Original YogaToes Toe Stretcher and Toe Separator
Using YogaToes toe separators is another way to heal your foot naturally. It only takes a few minutes a day to slowly correct your deformities. In addition, these toe separators promote alignment and alleviate pain from certain foot conditions, including bunion, plantar fasciitis, and chronic foot pain.
- The YogaToes toe separator comes in different sizes for men and women, so you can get the perfect fit for your toes for effective pain relief and fast results.
- These toe separators are doctor-recommended. With regular use, they will stretch and align your toes. They’ll also strengthen and increase your toes’ flexibility to help you walk properly and comfortably.
- Made from medical-grade silicone gel, the toe separators are BPA-free and hypoallergenic, so they’re safe to use even if you have sensitive feet.
- You can wear this product three ways: stretchers only, for pedicure and stretching your toes. Loops only, for when you need adequate spacing of your toes inside your shoes. And loops and stretcher combined, so you can securely use the product on your toes even during the night.
- Although these toe separators come in different sizes, there is no standardized measurement for toe size, so it is hard to determine which size will fit. Additionally, YogaToes does not accept returns; if you get the wrong size, you have to buy another pair and hope it fits better.
- Some users with sweaty feet reported that sweat makes the toe separator sticky. Also, lint, hair, dust, and dirt stick to the device, dirtying it. Washing it with water doesn't help because it causes the silicone gel to be even stickier, picking up more dirt.
Relax Tony Hammertoe and Bunion Corrector
If you’re looking for a multipurpose toe separator, Relax Tony's toe separators are the one for you. You can use them for pain relief and deformity correction and even as pedicure toe separators.
- You can wear the Relax Tony’s toe separators three different ways, depending on how strong you want to stretch your toes. Each will effectively give you pain relief and help you recover from your foot conditions faster.
- It is an effective silicone toe separator for bunions. Some users reported that they felt the changes on their feet as early as two days after wearing it. People with bunions said they could walk around comfortably even without their orthopedic shoes.
- The product is bulky, so avoid wearing it with tight-fitting shoes; it will only cause discomfort and worsen your foot condition.
- Some users reported that the product breaks after only a few uses.
Why Should You Start Using Toe Separators?
We barely notice our feet to the point that we start neglecting them. But our feet take us places, so we should start giving them more attention.
If you are serious about starting your foot care journey, put on a pair of silicone toe separators. Here are some reasons why.
- They naturally spread your toes to prevent hammertoes, mallet toes, and other deformities. Toe separators are especially helpful to people who use shoes that crowd their toes for long periods.
- They improve your overall performance. Be it in sports, exercise, or day-to-day mobility, you can feel the improvement once you start using toe separators.
- They improve your balance. The improper alignment of your toes weakens your foot. In this case, toe separators keep them stable, developing strength on your foot.
- Toe separators also help prevent ingrown nails and slow down, if not correct, other deformities.
Self-care is important from head to toe. Don't wait for your feet to hurt before paying attention to them.
We hope this list of toe separators has helped you be more aware of your foot needs. Wearing them is the simplest and most affordable way of correcting foot deformities and battling foot pain.
Visit our blog for more foot care reviews and buying guides!